Hello friends and thank you for visiting and trusting our website for the New York Times Crossword April 16 2018 Answers. As you know most of people play crosswords to train their knowledge. New York Times crossword is the best crossword out there and each day it releases a new update so you can play it in your smartphone or PC. It is available in both platforms Android and iOS so you can download it for free. Sometimes the questions get really hard to solve and that’s why you need our solutions guide.
Tag: Supermodel Banks
Find out the Supermodel Banks crossword clue. This question belongs to the New York Times Crossword April 16 2018 Answers. We share the answers and solutions for the New Times Crossword. New York Times is one of the oldest crossword created and played worldwide by millions. It gets updated daily with more than 70 questions and by the weekend there are more than 140 questions to get solved.
DATE: April 16 2018
You found the solution for Supermodel Banks? Click here to go back to the main post of New York Times Crossword April 16 2018 Answers.
In this page you will access Daily Celebrity Crossword October 20 2017 Answers.. Lately Daily Celebrity is bought by Zynga Inc and the name of the game will be changed to Crosswords with Friends.
Daily Celebrity Crossword October 20 2017 Answers.
- Comedian Hope who lived to age 100
- Cheerio!: Hyph.
- Parsons who narrates Young Sheldon
- Actress Gardner of old Hollywood
- Seacrest who will host the American Idol reboot
- Like a bump ___ log: 2 wds.
- Flyers goalie and first back-to-back winner of the Conn Smythe Trophy (1974-1975): 2 wds.
- Grammy-winning singer Lennox
- Lack of modesty
- Recordings that replaced LPs: Abbr.
- French ___ (dark coffee option)
- Large bowl-shaped cooking vessel
- Fit ___ fiddle: 2 wds.
- Eggs used in caviar
- Penguins center and second back-to-back winner of the Conn Smythe Trophy (1991-1992): 2 wds.
- My lips ___ sealed
- Actor Gibson
- Sleep for a half hour maybe
- Zzzzzz … sound
- Whale blubber for example
- PC key on either side of the space bar
- ___ Tuck (companion of Robin Hood)
- Penguins center and third back-to-back winner of the Conn Smythe Trophy (2016-2017): 2 wds.
- ___ got my eye on you
- Group like the Bee Gees or TLC
- Be untruthful
- Bill ___ Saves the World (Netflix series)
- Visitors in sci-fi movies often: Abbr.
- Ali ___ and the Forty Thieves
- Where lasagna is cooked
- Farm building where a square dance might take place
- It cancels out a nay vote
- Word that can follow red or duct
- Rearrangement of letters to form a new word
- Home Alone actor Pesci
- Place to stay that’s operated by a keeper
- Welcome ___ (item outside a front door)
- No Frauds singer Minaj
- Pouched animal from Australia for short
- Dollar days event
- Bisque or chowder for example
- Where Dallas and Plano are: Abbr.
- Say Be careful! to
- Cookie sometimes crumbled over ice cream
- ___-made man
- Live ___ (Taco Bell’s slogan featuring the Spanish word for more)
- Eggy breakfast orders that are folded
- Host’s opening speech for short
- Hairstyles sometimes seen on Solange Knowles and Tracee Ellis Ross
- Supermodel Banks
- Individual part of an archipelago
- You haven’t changed ___!: 2 wds.
- Grains used in some crispbreads
- Something you may need to atone for
- Wrigley Field vine
- Look at Me I’m Sandra ___ (Grease song)
- What a smoker might smoke for short